Sunday, October 6, 2019

Week 6 Newsletter


Parent/Teacher Conferences Sign Up: Click Here!  

Picture retake day Oct. 22nd

    I had a blast at Red Flannel!  It was so fun to see many of your faces.  I hope you all had a lovely fall weekend!
    The walkathon was super fun!  We got great weather and I got 10,000 steps in by noon! This week we will be celebrating our #1 spot from walkathon earnings!  Tomorrow we will be having donuts.  This Friday (early release) we will be having a pizza party/breadsticks!  Thank you so very much for all of your generosity.  Please extend my gratitude to all donors.  Our school will do great things with the donations!  













No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 4 at Home MATH

Knowing that I have not done any formal teaching with multiplication, I have decided to add a video from Kahn Academy to hopefully give more...