Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Week 3 at home pictures

If you check out the background in this pic you will see Isabella's beautiful masterpiece.  Here is the recipe used if you are interested in doing a window art project at home:
1 cup of water, 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of liquid dish soap, and a couple of drops of whatever color food coloring you want. Bella used painters tape to section off the areas.
 My boys doing I-Ready.  Yup...they're in their PJs at noon.
 Abby and fat enjoying social distancing on 4 wheelers!

 Homeschooling at it's best with my kindergartener.  We are keeping it to math lessons for one hour after lunch. We are also taking time to read for 30 minutes in the AM and 30 minutes before bed. I am having them go on i-Ready every other day.


1 comment:

Week 4 at Home MATH

Knowing that I have not done any formal teaching with multiplication, I have decided to add a video from Kahn Academy to hopefully give more...