Sunday, March 1, 2020

Week 25 Newsletter

Conferences:  I will be sending home your scheduled reminder on a bright green note this Tuesday. I will also send an email out with our schedule.  If you have not signed up yet, please send me an email or give me a call.  We can do before or after school or lunch time.
Snack Schedule:  I really let February get away from me!  I am so sorry I am sending out the March snack schedule in March. If you are one of the parents to the kiddos on the first week, please just send in your snack when you can.  I picked up some extras at Meijer today.  I also have 1 million boxes of Girl Scout cookies I could hand out (or else I will eat them!!!).

Pictures Needed!!!  Please send in at least one picture of your child from when they are younger. We will be creating autobiographies this week and would love to have some pictures to add to our pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 4 at Home MATH

Knowing that I have not done any formal teaching with multiplication, I have decided to add a video from Kahn Academy to hopefully give more...